Our hostel is located in the center of the city in the building recognized as artistic legacy. Mira Street is one of the first reconstructed in the destroyed Stalingrad. Central railway and bus stations as well as main square of Volgograd city – Fallen Fighters Square – are within walking distance from the hostel. Volgograd Planetarium –piece of architecture and the only planetarium in the Lower Volga Region – is as far as 700 m from our hostel.Advantageous location of the hostel helps our guests not only reach on foot the most important places of interest but also go to every part of Volgograd city by any transport facility. Stay in the very center of hero-city and be in the heart of events!
Why should one choose us?
We have done our best to make Your stay pleasing and comfortable.Each berth is equipped with socket and light source. Free twenty-four-hour Wi-Fi will provide Your staying onlinewithout hold-ups. Air-conditioning in the rooms and public zones contribute to comfortable staying in our hostel.Soup, shampoo, shower gel, tooth set, slippers, towels, fan are free for You.Moreover our kitchen with all the necessary equipment (refrigerator, microwave oven, induction cooking appliance, cookware),walk-in shower, lavatories with hygienic shower, washing & drying machines, iron are available.
Happy House Hostel cares round the clock about guestsand their belongings safety. There are video control, new fire protection system and acoustical alarm in our hostel.
How can You find us?
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
• Check-out time is 12:00 a.m.
• Subject to availability of rooms earlier accommodation (from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.) and later departure (till 6:00 p.m.) is possible for half the daily rate extra pay. Should there be no free rooms in the hostel our guest can wait free for check-in time in the public zone. In case of early arrival (before 6:00 a.m.) and late departure (after 6:00 p.m.) twenty-four-hour rate is charged.
• Accommodation at the hostel is only possible at presentation of passport or other identifying document (military card for servicemen or certificate of birth for guests under 14). We are entitled to refuse accommodation should a guest fail to have passport or recognized identifying document on hand. Each citizen of the Russian Federation is bound to provide information under Form # 5 (guest’s passport data) for further registration at the hostel.
• Each foreign guest is bound to provide all the necessary documents for registration at the hostel: passport, visa and migration card.
• Hostel guests under 18 but holding passport may get a room at the hostel provided they have power of attorney given by one of the parents allowing their independent accommodation at the hostel and certified by notary.
• Free accommodation without separate berth provision is offered for our guest with one child under 6.
• Payment for the whole accommodation period is to be charged in full amount at check-in (excluding previous prepayment if any)
• Within the guaranteed reservation period cancellation of reservation is to be made not less than 24 hours prior to arrival. At ill-timed cancelation of reservation one daily rate is not to be refunded.
• Our guests are bound to inform hostel administrator of departure time. Guests are requested not to leave their safe key at the reception desk but deliver by hand to hostel administrator.
INSIDE THE HOSTEL:
• Smoking and alcohol drinking on the hostel territory is forbidden as well as within all public areas in our country.
• Guests are requested not to make noise within the period from 11:00 p.m. through 8:00 a.m.and consider other hostel residents.
• To avoide conflicts and confusion guests are recommended to keep their foodstuffs in a n individual marked package or container in our everyone’s refrigerator (packages and marker are available near refrigerator).
• We will appreciate Your washing dishes afterfood intake andcookware placing in areas specially designed for the purpose.
• Guests are strongly requested to use slippers inside our hostel to keep it clean and tidy. Slippers are provided free at check-in.
• Individuals who are not residents of our hostel are allowed to stay on the hostel territory from 9:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m. only at the request of our guest and with hostel administrator consent but within public areas only.
• We are sorry to warn that hostel accommodation with pets is not permitted to provide comfort staying for our guests.
• For fire safety guests are not recommended to use electrical appliances (electrical kettles, irons, boilers, fans, circling-irons, shoes dryers, etc.) in hostel rooms. The equipment said may be used in hostel public zones.
• Hostel administration is not responsible for money and other securities safety if left unattended on hostel territory.
• Video control on the hostel territory is for Your safety.
"Thank You for following our recommendations. They will make Your stay pleasing, safe and comfortable. Please call our administrator in case any questions arise. "Respectfully, Hostel Happy House Administration.